If you are a savvy Super Bowl bettor, you know that you are going to have the chance to bet on special halftime odds that are going to be posted at, well, at the half, when you look at the BetAnySports interface. So settle down, whether it's with Mary J. Blige in the background or not, and make some money during the halftime break by betting the halftime odds. We'll try to put together some numbers to help you out.
And if you are seeing this BEFORE the game.......
SUPER BOWL LVI
Cincinnati Bengals (13-7 SU & ATS) at Los Angeles Rams (15-5 SU, 10-10 ATS)
Live at SoFi Stadium
Sunday, February 13 -- 6:30 PM ET
Super Bowl Odds at BetAnySports
Los Angeles Rams -4
Cincinnati Bengals +4
Over 48.5 Points -110
Under 48.5 Points -110
Through the years we have seen great Super Bowl halftime entertainment, with acts such as the Rolling Stones, Prince, Michael Jackson, The Who and Bruce Springsteen performing (and let's not forget Up With People). There have even been great programs that have played on other networks during halftime - remember that episode of "In Living Color" on Fox, the Lingerie Bowl, or the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet?
Regardless of any of this, the best halftime show in the Super Bowl is the one you can create for yourself, by way of betting the halftime odds. Log on, and take a look. Here are some statistics that might help you along:
* Halftime odds bettors might be interested to know that Cincinnati had the best figure in the NFL this season in third quarter points allowed, at 2.5 per game. By comparison, the Rams have yielded an average of 5.8 third quarter points, with is 26th in the league.
* Who will own the fourth quarter? Well, the Rams (6.1 ppg) and Bengals (6.4 ppg) are rather comparable when it comes to points allowed in the fourth quarter. They are also very similar when it comes to points scored (offensively) in the final period (Rams 7.6, Bengals 7.4).
* If you are looking at quarters betting, the Rams have scored 9.3 ppg in the second quarter, which was third best in the league. The Bengals were a little farther behind there, with just 8.3 points per game (tied for 7th).
* Cincinnati, a team that plays with a slow pace (30th in the league with a little over 30 seconds between plays) has controlled the possession in the second halves of games. They have held the ball 53.88% of the time, which is third in the NFL, behind only Arizona and Indianapolis. So the Rams may have to concentrate on slowing down the run if they are behind in the final 30 minutes. And this may impact the way you look at the posted second-half total.
* This game matches up the league's two best quarterbacks in terms of second half passer rating. Matthew Stafford of the Rams leads the way with a rating of 114.4, while Joe Burrow of the Bengals is second at 110.3. In the first halves of games, Burrow is 4th, while Stafford is 15th.
* Burrow has completed 70% of his passes in the second half, which leads the NFL, and that is no surprise, since he was the league leader in accuracy during the regular season. Stafford is at 67%.
There are a lot of wagering options available at BetAnySports, including Prop Builder, where you can take advantage of a lot of angles on Sunday's championship games..... Keep in mind that reduced juice is available for all the action, and if you want to keep wagering even after the kickoff, that's available, through Premier Lines, Ultimate Lines or Super Lines...... Make your deposit using a credit card or the digital currency of Bitcoin, where you won't